Are you satisfied with your teeth? If you have misshapen or uneven teeth, getting porcelain veneers can help you get the smile you’ve always wanted. Our dental team can create high-quality, custom veneers to complement your smile.
Porcelain veneers are thin, outer coverings designed to look like natural tooth enamel. They attach to the front of your teeth to change their size, shape, or color. Often, veneers are a great choice for improving your smile’s appearance, as the process removes very little of your existing enamel.
Porcelain veneers cover up your existing teeth to create a beautiful, natural-looking smile. You may consider veneers if you have large gaps between your teeth or want to change the look of a permanently discolored tooth. Veneers can also enhance the appearance of crooked, pointed, or chipped teeth.
What’s the process of getting veneers?
- One of our dentists will prepare the selected teeth by removing a small amount of enamel.
- Next, we will take an impression of your teeth and pick a natural looking shade for your porcelain veneers.
- We will have your custom porcelain veneers made for you.
- When your veneers are ready, our dental team will clean your teeth and put the porcelain veneers in place.
- We will polish your veneers and make any necessary adjustments to the look and feel of your new teeth before you depart.
Caring for your porcelain veneers is simple. All you need to do is brush and floss your teeth regularly. Porcelain veneers are durable and resistant to stains. With proper care, they may last for more than a decade. However, veneers are still temporary and susceptible to chipping or breaking under pressure. You’ll want to avoid behaviors like biting your nails or chewing on ice once your veneers are in place.
Our dental team can help you attain beautiful teeth. In only one to two appointments, you could have an affordable new smile with porcelain veneers.
At Ukena Kufahl Family Dental, you’ll be treated like family at every visit. We listen to your needs to help you make the best decisions for your smile.
Call us to schedule an exam today.